We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities at Playa Pesquero

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic

Anyone who has recently come back from the PP know what activities are on during the day? I know that there is a full entertainment program during the day, do they do rifle shooting, archery, boules, pool competions etc.. Also is there a minimum age limit to participate? Our teenage son normally enjoys all the competitions, so hope he will be old enough lol!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities at Playa Pesquero

Exercise classes

Spanish lessons

Dance lessons

Daily activities

Evening entertainment

Sailing, Hobie Cats, Catamarans

Windsurfing

Kayaking

Pedal Boat

Snorkelling

Boat Cruises

Water polo

Tennis with instruction

Bicycle tour

Volleyball

Shuffleboard

Soccer

Archery

ottawa
Level Contributor
486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities at Playa Pesquero

There is also a games room as well as an active pool that has water games throughout the day by the pool bar. Look at the lobby entrance for a schedule as well as a poster with the nightly entertainment. Lots to do at the pool or beach. Our son is going to have a blast in less than 2 weeks.

TORQUAY
Level Contributor
90 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities at Playa Pesquero

Hi ddcuba37

can you please tell me which of the activities are free and which are chargeable ?

My children have made a list already !!

Kayaking, Pedal Boat, tennis, archery , Sailing, Hobie Cats, Catamarans,

Boat Cruises

Dave

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Activities at Playa Pesquero

I do not recollect any sailing, but the kayaks, pedaloes, tennis, archery and hobie cats are all free.

They also have a games centre where you can play table tennis, chess and pistol shooting.

There are no free boat cruises or catamarans (apart from the Hobie Cats)

5. Re: Activities at Playa Pesquero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:16