We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions from Playa Pesquero

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions from Playa Pesquero

I am not adverse to doing anything, am an avid Horse rider, fisherperson and snorkler. This is a request for any good recomendations from people who have paid for excursions from PP in Holguin. If you could let me know what you did, the price, who you booked/did it with and your honest opinions as would quite like to make an itinery of what I will be doing for 2 weeks and work out how much spending money I am likely to need!

Thanks in advance

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,446 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions from Playa Pesquero

Have you checked out the excursions available on LoonyLou's Inside Page:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c62973/Cuba…

I would recommend the Santiago de Cuba excursion, excellent value for money.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,211 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions from Playa Pesquero

I agree with bellagio, the Santiago de Cuba was an excellent trip from Playa Pesquero. Ita a full day and well worth the money IMO.

hfx
Level Contributor
3,831 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions from Playa Pesquero

the Island Paradise catamaran excursion to Cayo Saetia is very nice

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions from Playa Pesquero

There is an excursion list with prices on my website too, it has photographs which may make it a bit more interesting for you:- http://brisas.beep.com/excursions.htm

5. Re: Excursions from Playa Pesquero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2013, 01:15