We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

This is an online booking site that does airlines and hotels in Hawaii. They allow you complete customization of hotels and room choices. It is not a tour as you handle all your bags, etc. Seems to be good prices, but want to know if anyone has experience booking them them - either good or bad.

Planning a 10-14 trips to several islands. Getting my arms around it thanks to everyone on TripAdvisor. Can't wait.

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,902 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

http://tinyurl.com/8xhcbzq

Do a search on beachdestinations.com in this forum and each island forum. They sound iffy.

OK
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

I've been wondering the same thing. My hubby and I would like to go to Hawaii for our 25th anny this summer. I've read alot of old posts on tripadvisor for beachdestinations.com.....some good reviews, some bad. I would love to see some recent reviews on this company.

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

We are still in the planning stages, but starting to get it together.

BeachDestinans.com seems to be an easy to use tool for selecting locations, hotels, etc., but they don't give you any individual prices, just totals as you make a change, and I am not finding much information or reccomendations for them. Therefore, not a comfortable feeling using them to set up my dream trip. I usually do it all my self with the help of the internet and Trip Advisor, and so far so good, including a 21 day trip of Europe completely by public transportation. (My last dream trip). It turned out wonderfully.

We have decided on 3 nights in Ohau, leaving for Maui late on the 4th day, staying there for 3 nights, leaving late afternoon for Kauai and staying 5 nights, and leave late afternoon back to Oahu to prepare to fly home the next day. We have picked some tours we want, our Ohau hotel, and our inter-island flights. Todays task - hotels in Maui and Kauai.

Plan on posting entire itinerary when complete so I can get feedback from TA folks.

OK
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

Yes, please post your itenerary when you complete it.....I would love to see it and get some ideas! We would also like to island hop, but probably won't be staying as long as you. What month are you going? Ours is August but I don't quite have the specific dates yet, and so I can't totally start planning or booking... and I'm sure I'll need to as far in advance as possible.

5. Re: Anyone have experience with BeachDestinations.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 15:01