We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shopping?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
7 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best shopping?

I'm headed to Vegas and the thing I'm most excited about is the shopping! Last time I stuck with the forum shops, the miracle mile, and the fashion show mall. What are the best places to shop? I know that there's a TON of places...is there anything or anywhere I absolutely shouldn't miss? Love learning about everyones favorite little hidden spots. Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shopping?

I'd love to hear as well.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shopping?

Anyone??

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shopping?

The reason that nobody replied is because the question was asked in the wrong place. This forum for all of Nevada gets little traffic and tends to move at a snail's pace - Vegas related questions should be asked on the Las Vegas forum for quick and helpful replies.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Veg…

This and very similar questions get asked frequently on the LV forum. Try a forum search there to see lots of threads that will hopefully be helpful.

Edited: 16 April 2012, 20:55
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shopping?

Do you have ordered any clothes at online store? http://www.diesel-uk.org/ this store looks very nice, but i don't sure it is true.

5. Re: Best shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 19:42