We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do i delete or edit my review???

Warren, Rhode Island
Level Contributor
2 posts
288 reviews
176 helpful votes
How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

HI, I posted a review about a hotel id like to edit or remove, how do I do so??

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
1. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

try the suppport fourm

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
10,727 posts
2 reviews
14 helpful votes
2. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/can_i_edit_my_review

Rockaway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
698 posts
981 reviews
2,415 helpful votes
3. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

If you have already written the review, you have to send customer support an email. They will delete the review and then you can put up a revised email. I did that a couple of years ago with a review that I wrote up for with LaMer Beachfront Inn in Cape May. We stayed there twice that year. The first time we loved it and I wrote up a great review. The second time that we stayed there, the staff got all petty and snotty on us and I had TripAdvisor delete the first review and I put up a revised one. If the review is over than a month old, you can write a second review. In my situation, I did not want to say anything good about their hotel, so I had the first review deleted.

Incidentally looking at La Mer Beachfront Inn's latest reviews, they seem to be annoying a lot of people lately with their customer service.

Edited: 9 years ago
Fife, Scotland
1 post
1 review
4. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

Hi I would like to edit my review with the view to geting the spelling correct. I would like to ammend the word mariage to the correct spelling which is marriage. I hope this is ppossible.

Thanks

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
10,914 posts
92 reviews
108 helpful votes
5. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

Don werry abaut itt. Evereeone meks speling errrors.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
13,628 posts
6 reviews
5 helpful votes
6. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???
Save

I can t spel and they made me a destination expert

7. Re: How do i delete or edit my review???

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:40
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.