We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

Reykjavik
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

Does anyone know the adress of Walmart and Target that are near Woodbury premium outlet?

It would also be nice if anyone can give me information on how the Walmart and Target stores that are near Woodbury are? (if they are big and so on and the opening hours).

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

Check the store websites for store locators.

Edited: 04 July 2011, 18:52
Reykjavik
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

I tried that. But I want to be sure that I get the right location. Also I don´t get the information on how big the stores are on their websites.

Cortlandt Manor...
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

The target is big and the Walmart is a Super Walmart therefore it is very large. It's also near the woodbury commons outlet.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,638 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

There are both in the same shopping center.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

Hello

I am visiting from UK next week. is there a bus from Woodbury Common Outlet to Walmart or do i have to get a taxi? I believe you can not walk there.

new york
Level Contributor
203 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

You can walk there it will be about 20 minutes. The walmart is huge and actually nice and clean. This is a great walmart, since some are yucky. The address is 288 Larkin dr, Monroe, NY. The Target is in the same shopping complex.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

thankyou for your response

new york
Level Contributor
957 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

Be careful if you walk there. There is a lot of auto traffic with entrances and exits for very busy highways (motorways).

9. Re: Walmart/Target near Woodbury Common premium outlet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 05:17