We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Theatre Tickets...

Which New York hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mullingar, Ireland
7 posts
Save Topic
Theatre Tickets...

Can anyone recommend the best site to use to book theatre tickets please.

Myself and a friend will be in NYC from March 23rd through 29th and want to go see Phantom of the Opera on Sat 24th so I need to get gracking on booking them!

Your help much appreciated.

Thanks!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
9,679 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Theatre Tickets...

You may get more help if you post on the New York City (rather than New York state) forum as it gets much more traffic.

I haven't looked to see if they offer Phantom tickets, but www.broadwaybox.com is a good option for some theater tickets.

Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
23,804 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Theatre Tickets...

DON'T book tickets through BroadwayBox - rather, look at the discount listings on the left hand side of the screen. Those will give you discount codes to many shows, and will take you directly to the official ticket seller, where that code will be applied.

Phantom is basically always discounted. You can usually get it at the TKTS booth also.

Mullingar, Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Theatre Tickets...

Thanks guys!

Must pop over to NYC forums after checking out your advise!

4. Re: Theatre Tickets...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 11:15