We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dupont Hotel Question

dad
St. Louis
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Dupont Hotel Question

Has the construction been completed? Are the locals or recent visitors hearing anything about the hotel? Reviews are pretty good. We are considering it for March this year. I love the location.... Thank you!

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
10,740 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

"Has the construction been completed?"

I think so. I can look out the window in a few minutes to double check if nobody else responds

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,506 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

The construction is finished as far as I can tell. No sign of any from the outside for several months.

An excellent location for a tourist to DC.

dad
St. Louis
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

Thanks for the updates! Stayed a couple of years ago at Hotel Madera and love the neighborhood. Dupont Hotel was Jury's, I think, at the time. Seemed like a great location though the old Jury's apparently had some problems. Looking forward to the remodel and staying there.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,506 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

Yes, The Dupont Hotel used to be Jury's. It is an excellent location.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
463 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

It is still part of the Jurys's chain now known as Doyle Collection. We are staying at the Normandy in July also ex Jurys and now Doyle.

6. Re: Dupont Hotel Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 02:17