We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AKA White House Apts

cincinnati
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
AKA White House Apts

Booked a room here for April. Do not see any reviews for this place. Can anyone provide any further input? It states it is near the White House and close to a Metro stop, so I am assuming, hopefully correct, that it will be a good base while in Washington. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage boys so definitely need the extra room this place provides.

DC
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AKA White House Apts

An address would help.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
20,506 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AKA White House Apts

I have never heard of this place before, but it appears legitimate. It is in a good location quite close to the White House and the Farragut West Metro stop. And only one block further for the Farragut North stop. You will be able to walk to quite a few places.

washington, dc
Level Contributor
663 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AKA White House Apts

I'm assuming this is it: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g28970-d557199-…

Hadn't heard of it before - great location.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AKA White House Apts

Check out the reviews here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g28970-d557199-…

I have had some friends stay there who were pleased with it.

cincinnati
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AKA White House Apts

Thanks for the replies and the thread for the review. I was not able to find it when I searched.

6. Re: AKA White House Apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 02:18