We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming in for football

Clemson, South...
3 posts
Coming in for football

I am a recent Clemson grad coming into Auburn for the first time next weekend for the game. What are some suggestions on things to do and advice on where to go out after the game for a drink or two with friends. From one tiger to another, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
134 reviews
1. Re: Coming in for football

The Balcony Bar, Quixotes, The Bank Vault. All of these bars are adjacent to campus(Toomers corner) and a 10 minute walk from Jordan-Hare. Also,you can tailgate with AU fans, we are friendly and also check out Niffer's Place. Great Folks there! I think you will enjoy it.

Good Luck and WAR EAGLE! :)

Alabama
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
134 reviews
2. Re: Coming in for football

Hey! Forgot to tell you, be sure you get to your seat early to see the eagle fly. Whether you are an Auburn fan or not it truly is something to behold. Gives me chill bumps every time I see it.

3. Re: Coming in for football

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Auburn