We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ONT to Disneyland Transportation

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
76 reviews
ONT to Disneyland Transportation

I have done the research and it seems Uber/Lyft is the best option to get a party of 3 adults from ONT to the Anaheim Hilton with a single piece of luggage each. Uber estimate suggests under $60 depending upon time of day I imagine. We will be arriving at 9:30 am on a weekday. Are there better options or do those in the know find this to be the best alternative considering cost and availability? Don't mind spending a bit more for a car service but can't find anything under $150 each way.

Thanks for any thoughts...

6 replies to this topic
Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
8,737 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

It sounds like you haven't used Uber before. I can't think of an easier and more reliable option. You just get to the pick-up area and make your request. Ontario is a very manageable airport. If you haven't used Uber, try it locally before you travel.

At 9:30 a.m., traffic shouldn't be an issue. $53 sounds like a good deal. If you find something better, let us know.

HTH

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
22,443 posts
262 reviews
2. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

Why not choose Orange County Airport?

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
76 reviews
3. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

>>Why not choose Orange County Airport?<<

Almost $500 difference for the dates I am locked into.

I use Uber all the time. I have found in some cities local car services are now finding ways to compete with ride shares making it almost as inexpensive and with pre-arranged pickup and nicer cars with more room. Thanks for your responses.

Anaheim, California
Destination Expert
for Tijuana, Anaheim
Level Contributor
4,360 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

Uber is definitely your best option.

Corpus Christi...
Destination Expert
for Corpus Christi
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
76 reviews
5. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

Thanks everyone

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
21,628 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: ONT to Disneyland Transportation

Don't forget Lyft! If new to Lyft you get a new rider discount on your first ride just like you did for Uber. Often that discount is not as good as Uber's, but it's better than nothing. Usually $5 to $10.

Edited: 20 October 2018, 01:26
Reply to: ONT to Disneyland Transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted