We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buena Vista street opens today

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,032 posts
22 reviews
16 helpful votes
Buena Vista street opens today
Save

Good way to spread your viras

7 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
868 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

You mean the virus? If you’re uncomfortable going, stay home. Otherwise, go, wear your mask, keep your distance from others, follow all the protocols and have fun! I’m waiting til after Thanksgiving and plan on going a few times before Christmas. God bless America!

Level Contributor
945 posts
2. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

Meanwhile Anaheim Covid19 cases have quadrupled in the past week or so. Have fun with your bad selves.

Level Contributor
166 posts
3. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

I would imagine some happy people getting to work before the holiday season. If you choose to support the economy remember to wear a well rated mask and follow rules with a kind attitude.

Level Contributor
79 posts
4. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

You are not supporting the economy by spreading the virus.

Level Contributor
166 posts
5. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

My son just told me to listen to some music and quit focusing on trip advisor. Lol. We only leave the house for essentials. We chose online learning. Ha ha. Way to much time together. He says he going to report me and get my post removed.

Level Contributor
166 posts
6. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

Ha ha. Chose Disneyland music.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,947 posts
155 reviews
65 helpful votes
7. Re: Buena Vista street opens today
Save

I can't believe the people who lined up at 4 a.m. to get in the first day. What's such a big deal about being first in? People who came later waited 20 minutes.

Reply to: Buena Vista street opens today
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.