We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Character Depot is going out of business...

Which Anaheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Character Depot is going out of business...

An e-mail I just got...

>>Character Depot, formerly Disney's Character Warehouse, wants to thank you for shopping at our store. We are honored to have had your business over the last 17 years of our company. May God bless you and your family.

Everything NOW 55% - 90% OFF Original Retail. Everything Must Go. Going Out Of Business. More warehouse shipments are coming.

All of our stores are closing down. Come benefit from this with extreme savings on EVERYTHING. All our items will be at minimum 55% off and go up to 90% off original retail. We additionally will be shipping out all warehouse inventory to our store locations and liquidating all our inventory. This is your chance to save more than we have ever offered, even over when we just conducted liquidation events in the past.

Please send this to anyone you know that loves character merchandise. Stock up for Christmas and upcoming birthdays and anniversaries. Our stores will remain open only as long as we have merchandise.

No extra discounts, coupons, or benefits will be honored from here forward. Everything priced as mark and priced to move quickly. Hurry in.<<

The location close to the Disneyland Resort is near the corner of Harbor and Orangethorpe.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
20,969 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Character Depot is going out of business...

I can't imagine how they stayed in business. I've been there many times, never had anything to purchase, and I wanted to purchase something!! Sad to hear people will be losing jobs.

2. Re: Disney Character Depot is going out of business...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 01:18