We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle Service to Placencia

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle Service to Placencia

I contacted William from Belize Shuttle and Paul from Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours. For our dates the one way shuttle from the Airport to Placencia was almost twice the cost with Belize Shuttle. Has anyone else experienced this? For anyone who has used Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours were you happy with the service and the vehicle used for the shuttle.

Also for anyone who has stopped at the inland Blue Hole park were there places to change into swim suites then back into dry clothes?

Thanks

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

I've used William to get to Placencia, but can't remember the price. Maybe DBST already has a shuttle going and can lower the price. There is a bathroom at the Blue Hole, which we stopped at along the way, where you should be able to change. Let us know how it goes.

Houston, Texas
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

Last week we have used the service from Paul Lanza from Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours, +501-624-5022, pauldlanza@hotmail.com

They charges $70 US per person, were very accurate, profesional and on-time.

Great service which I can recommend.

Edited: 30 October 2012, 00:01
3. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 13:00
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

We just returned last week from Belize and used Discounted Belize Shuttles for both our to and from shuttles. I couldn't have been more happy with Paul Lanza's communication he was always prompt with his responses, and everything he promised was delivered. Best of all he gave us a recommendation on where to fly out of on our way to San Pedro and saved us money. Abraham was our driver both ways and was on time and standing out front with a sign with our name on it (couldn't have been easier). Abraham stopped for beverages for us for our long drive from Belize Airport and gave us the inside scoop of what attractions to go to. I work in the hospitality industry and we travel around the world several times of the year, as a travel/service consultant I am extremely critical on customer service and can honestly say that Paul, Abraham and discounted Belize shuttles goes above and beyond when it comes to service and price.

Santa Rosa Beach
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

Very happy with the professionalism and rates of Discounted Belize Shuttles and Mr Paul Lanza. I would not hesitate recommending his company and find him to be very honest and more than willing to accommodate.

6. Re: Shuttle Service to Placencia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 02:20