We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

Well I'm going to try this again. Has anyone used this company recently? If so how was the service, and what type of vehicles were used? Their prices are quite a bit less than other companies, and it is quoted in USD so that is not the issue.

Thanks for any info.

philadelphia
Level Contributor
743 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

There are already a bunch of forum posts regarding this topic; type it into the forum search engine and they should come up. Gd luck!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

Thanks I have done a search and unless I have missed them I have not found any very recent people saying they have used this company. I find it recommended a few times but nothing that really answers my specific questions. I also messages several people who have said they used this company but they must not check TA often so no answers.

Just thought I would try again, but thanks again for the suggestion, it never hurts to try.

3. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2012, 16:38
Edited: 28 March 2012, 16:38
4. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2012, 16:38
El Monte, California
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

Hi wynter410,

I just responded to your message...sorry for the delayed response. I've been away on a business trip. beachlover575 is right...there's a lot of good forum posts about Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours already.

Below is my response:

I did use the shuttle service from www.discountedbelizeshuttlesandtours.com/ and was very happy with their professionalism. They were prompt with email responses and was on time. I shared the shuttle with two others and I believe the vehicle used was a Honda CRV. It was a newer model so the air conditioner came in very handy especially in June.

I suggest you send them an email with any other questions you may have. It’s like I said earlier, they are very prompt at responding to emails. They also have a page on their website that contains links to other guests’ comments, including mines.

When I was looking around for a shuttle service, I also checked out BELIZESHUTTLEANDTRANSFERS. I strongly suggest to NOT use this company. I sent multiple emails and left multiple voicemails and didn’t get any response from them.

discountedbelizeshuttlesandtours.com/GuestCo…

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY BELIZE!

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

Now that is a shining, well written review! Thank you for that, KL. I also agree that bs&t should be avoided. There doesn't seem to be many good shuttle services out there, and it's good to know that discountedbelizes&t are one of the better ones.

Wynter, please put your review on this thread. Happy trails!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

KrystalLe555 Thanks so much for the information. It was very helpful and I have reserved with Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours. On my searches I had only found people who were also asking questions and no definitive answers. You have definitely changed that. Thanks again I am so looking to our trip.

8. Re: Discounted Belize Shuttles and Tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:41