We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WHITE WINE at arrivals duty free

Montreal
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
WHITE WINE at arrivals duty free

Greetings,

This'll be 3rd visit to Belize, staying in Caye Caulker this time around. I googled airport duty free for wine and got some hits from tripadvisor, san pedro scoop, dutyfreebelize etc (so I know the mechanics of buying/packing/etc).

One entry from 2017 tripadvisor

"Lauren Duty Free does stock wines and champagnes, and yes you are allowed 6 per person"

Another from 2015

"ps. there was no white wine at the duty free and only one red, a California cab sauv, with a hefty $14US price tag."

My question: is there any selection of WHITE wines in the arrival duty free shops? (not local sorel or pineapple wines - but mainstream whites (pinot grigio/chablis/sauvignon blanc/torrontés/dry reisling etc etc)). I don't care which country of origin, I just want some whites to pick up on way to caulker.

We drink plenty of One Barrel and Beliken, but white wines were hard to come by last times we were there...

Thanks!

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,440 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WHITE WINE at arrivals duty free

My limited experience with the duty frees in Belize, is that there is no way of predicting what might or might not be available. Seems to be hit or miss.

Montreal
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WHITE WINE at arrivals duty free

"...hit or miss."

Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but good information,

Thanks!

3. Re: WHITE WINE at arrivals duty free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Belize City