We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car rental locations/drop offs in Belize

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
car rental locations/drop offs in Belize

We will be renting a car in Belize City, driving out to Tikal area for a couple of days, then to Dangria.

We would like to drop our car in Dangria, but I am having trouble figuring out if there are car rental drop off places in Dangria. Hertz is not listing Dangria as having a location, but not sure if I need to look into all the car rental agencies if it's an easy "no it is not possible to pick up in Belize City, and drop of around Dangria."

Caribbean
Level Contributor
8,831 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: car rental locations/drop offs in Belize

It's unlikely that there is a drop-off location at Dangriga.

If the rental company allows you to do it, they'll tell you where to park it and send someone down to drive it back. I've read one other post where a forum member did it (I don't think the rental company was named).

I don't know if all rental companies allow cars to leave Belize. Crystal is one that does allow cars to go to Guatemala.

2. Re: car rental locations/drop offs in Belize

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2018, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Belize City