We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
857 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

We are planning 4 nights at chaa creek, as part of our two weeks in Belize. What room category do you recommend my husband and me? I am thinking Garden Jacuzzi Suite? Looks like only other room for double occupancy is one of the cottages - any suggestions?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,087 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

GJS is nice. Macal Suite nicer with better views. Tree top jacuzzi the best. Cottages are lovely as well. You'll be fine in any room at CC

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

Overall, you can't beat CC, no matter where you stay there. Cottages are nice enough.

NJ
Level Contributor
74 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

We loved CC, had cottage #12 with 2 double beds. Nicer to have a king, but everything else was so amazing, it wasn't an issue. We were closer to the pool and restaurant which was nice if you need to go back to the room for anything. Howler monkeys hung out near our cottage much of the time.

4. Re: 4 nights at Chaa Creek - which room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about San Ignacio