We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itiniery and research help - just booked go in 3 weeks

UK
Level Contributor
618 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Itiniery and research help - just booked go in 3 weeks

Very excited. Just booked and leave in 3 weeks however, the amount of research that needs to be done seems mountainous. Looking for a good map and some recommendations for best wildlife experiences and best snorkelling. We are booked into an Arenal hotel for 4 days and into Pacific Coast hotel (flamingo beach resort) for 7 days.

Volcano trips and national park hikes look awesome, but worried that we are not fit enough for the trecking / hiking. Can anyone recommend any wildlife explorations / walks etc that will not be too stregnuous. Desperate to see the most wildlife that we can fit in but awash with too muchinfo on possible trips tours. Some real recommendations would be fantastic.

I appreciate this is a bit vague, and I will of course be constantly researching but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate any hints or tips you can give.

Can't wait........

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
3,528 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Itiniery and research help - just booked go in 3 weeks

In Arenal I would recommend to take the Cano Negro Boat tour great for birds and wildlife, also the Peñas Blancas river float with the visit to the farm included, maybe the sky tram tour with the butterflies. From Flamingo you would enjoy the Palo Verde Nationbal Park boat tour with Guaitil pottery

2. Re: Itiniery and research help - just booked go in 3 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2013, 05:21