We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

USA
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

Does anyone know if there are discounted coupons for the Old Lahaina luau? If so, where do you get them.

Thank you!

Carol

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

OLL sells out regularly, well in advance. As a result, there is no need for them to offer discounts, and they do not.

USA
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

Okay, thank you. I didn't want to book this luau and then find out later that I could have gotten discount coupons from the hotel or another source.

California
Level Contributor
288 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

If you go to some of the discounter websites, they will inform you that they only sell OLL at full price and if you find discounts, they're fradulent.

so california
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

You have to attend a timeshare . We did, it wasn't bad considering timeshares are the way to take vacations. We did however get discounted tickets for Old Lahaina Luau, Ulalena and a free Sunset tour when we rented our snorkel gear at Bossfrogs in W. Maui. Good luck.

Bea

Hakalau, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1 post
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

My guess is that you did buy the time share to state that it's not so bad. Those time share salesman can get really aggressive and mean if you don't buy a share from them. I would not recommend doing this for the discount unless you are really on the hunt for a time share anyway. Keep in mind there really only good deal if you travel often. Like every year.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

Old Lahaina Luau is a very community minded company.

Their generosity included them donating tickets to fund raisers. So at fund raisers you could find their tickets at a silent auction. But redeeming them on short notice is hard because they are usually sold out.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
451 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

Is this true for the Feast at LeLe also?

8. Re: Discount coupons for Old Lahaina Luau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2010, 00:15