We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costco gasbar

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
415 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
costco gasbar

Ant word on when the costco gas bar will get built? Have they started yet? Thanks

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
754 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costco gasbar

I didn't see any sign of a gas bar in November... they were building condo's or something right next to Costco tho... can you imagine the lineups at Costco for gas!

Kona Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costco gasbar

It'd be huge to have that on Maui. They've got gas in Kona, depending on the time of year it'll run anywhere from 16 cents to 30/40 cents cheaper (they seem to really drop it around Thanksgiving through New Years) than other pumps locally.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
415 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costco gasbar

I thought that costco already had approval for the gas bar and it was to open in 2012!?

Princeville, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
41,881 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: costco gasbar

You are right, limee, I seem to remember there will be gas available at Costco. Don't think it's open yet, there is still 11 months left in the year!!

The place being built by the Costco is going to be some kind of hotel.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
41,548 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: costco gasbar

Aloha,

Costco has begun work on the expansion and gas station. But there are still issues over the gas station that I don't think are solved, though I'm not positive.

The Courtyard Hotel across from Costco is progressing nicely.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
415 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: costco gasbar

Thank you for the update!

7. Re: costco gasbar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 05:22