We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Morocco Tours

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Morocco Tours

I am not big on tours but have decided for me, that's the best way to visit Morocco. Any recommendations on good tours that are economically friendly for a single female traveler in my 30's? I don't mind bunking with someone to save the single supplement. Thanks all!!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Morocco Tours

Are you planning on "winging it" and booking into hotels when you arrive? Do you have an arrival point decided yet?

We need to know these minor details to advise on which tours to do as some areas are easily accessible by local buses, coaches or taxi. I can understand that going a bit further out is of concern and being with a group is the safer option.

2. Re: Morocco Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 11:51
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Morocco Tours

I consider there to be four types of tours in Morocco:

- customised 1-4 person tours travelling by 4x4,

- sardine tours of a dozen people travelling by minibus

- coach tours typically organised by foreign companies

- small party tours of the type offered by Travelbag, Exodus, Explore etc.

The first type is horrendously expensive for one person; the second is OK if you are young, focused on lowest possible cost and don't mind some discomfort; the third type is for the blue-rinse brigade (sorry).

The fourth is probably the best option for you. For an example, see explore.co.uk/holidays/…

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Morocco Tours

Tim, what you mean whit "blue-rinse brigade" ? blue men or?

Anyway, Rebecca, you can also do your trip through Morocco and the places you want to see and visit by your self. It is not so difficult and you can meet many people traveling on that way they too. You can go by bus, take shared taxi and so.

5. Re: Morocco Tours

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 11:51
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Morocco Tours

Rebecca, I am a single American woman who traveled with one friend in Morocco during June this year. Feel free to email/message me and I can give you some good suggestions about a tour group and places to see.

Stephanie

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
6,796 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Morocco Tours

thanks John for explanation :)

Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
1 post
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Morocco Tours

hi Rebecca, I took a short trip to Morocco a few months back in May and decided the easiest way to visit the country was to get a guide. Sent out a few inquiries before I left and was glad to find Morocco Expert Tours (MET), who were extremely helpful and happy to put together a itinerary to fit my schedule, places I wanted to see and most importantly my budget. Everything was well organised with the logistics and personal guide and as a solo female traveller, Ii was certainly the best way to see the best of Morocco with no worries whatsoever.

Albany, New York
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Morocco Tours

Hi Rebecca,

My husband and I traveled with friends to Morocco this past spring. I recommend Morocco Expert Tours to you without reservation. They will customize your trip to accommodate your budget, transportation, and hotel requirements. The business is owned by two brothers. Wonderful, generous men. I guarantee a fabulous experience. Christy

10. Re: Morocco Tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2013, 19:25