We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

casablanca airport transit

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Topic
casablanca airport transit

hi Guys,

quichk question if I have 4 hours on casablanca airport, do i have enough time to take a short walk in the city? how far is the city center from the airport?

thanks

24 replies to this topic
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
4 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: casablanca airport transit

I think it may be more a problem of the incompetence if staff including from immigration officers, cleaners, customs officials, and Royal Air Maroc staff. Moreover, as noted above some transit passengers are treated like cattle. Yes, it is a distinction based on visas, but in practice it comes down to institutionalized racism because Black Africans are disproportionately effected. I try to avoid CNM and RAK, but sometimes can't. Royal Air Maroc is not a very good airline in the first place, but its airports make it a terrible one to fly.

3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: casablanca airport transit

I have 8 hours layover in casablanca I don't know if I can live the airport

3 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: casablanca airport transit

Am a Nigeria passport holder am traveling from Moscow to Nigeria and I have 8hours transit in casablanca airport, I don't know if they will allow me to go outside the airport

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
3 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: casablanca airport transit

Am a Nigeria passport holder am traveling from Moscow to Nigeria and I have 8hours transit in casablanca airport, I don't know if they will allow me to go outside the airport

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Reply to: casablanca airport transit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted