We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fes Hotels

Los Angeles
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fes Hotels

Hello. Does anyone have any budget hotels that they'd recommend in Fes? I don't need anything fancy. I'd like it relatively clean (though not too picky), safe, and a fair location if possible.

Thank you

new york
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fes Hotels

DAR SEFFARINE!

........ SIMPLY AMAZING

HI . I just stayed at this place for é nights last week and i wish i could live there for a year:)

The place, the rooms,the location, the food, THE EXCELENT SERVICE AND THE PEOPLE that will care of your needs will simply make your FES trip one of you best ever!

ROOMS start AROUND 70 EUROS......BUT ...IF YOU CAN QFFORD 120 AT NIGHT? LIKE I DID? ITN IS WORTH TO TQKE THE SUITE. GEORGE FROM NYC

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fes Hotels

Dar Seffarine is a great place but it wouldn't fall into my definition of "budget". But maybe you should define what your budget is to get the proper recommendations.

new york
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fes Hotels

ooops?? NOT THAT EASY to type using an arabic keyboar....sio sorry for all the bad spelling.....but simply do yourself a favor BOOK THIS PLACE!!!!!YOU, LIKE ME ,WILL PROBABLY TAKE 1001 PICTURES OF IT

Los Angeles
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fes Hotels

DAR SEFFARINE... ok, I'll look into that one.

I suppose my budget here is anywhere from $30-$70. I'm sure $30 is fairly unrealistic.

I'm trying to keep my costs low so that I can make Morocco a frequent destination.

Do you recommend booking ahead of time, or simply grabbing a place when I arrive (which could make things more complicated I suppose)?

Thanks again everyone

Carthage, Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fes Hotels

You could try Dar El Hana, a small riad-style place in the medina.

6. Re: Fes Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 10:32
7. Re: Fes Hotels

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 10:31
8. Re: Fes Hotels

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 00:19