We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warning: about doing business with Art Naji

United States
Level Contributor
9,331 posts
251 reviews
Save Topic
Warning: about doing business with Art Naji

which is frequently mentioned in quide books for the traditional zellige table tops handmade in Fes. Please be forwarned that their shipping does not include insurance and they drastically under value the shipment so if you have a damaged shipment and you get their shipping company to pay any sort of a claim it is only for a fraction of the total cost. According to TNT which is the shipping agent this is routine practice for this companyto ship with no insurance delcared. Art Naji will not reply to Visa, TNT or myself. Save yourself a big headache and avoid shipping fragile items and if you do get a copy of the insurance policy and be ready for major battle for reimbursement. Also make sure insurance will cover the real cost of the shipment. This is my personal experience and I'm sure many shipments go out without problems.

1. Re: Warning: about doing business with Art Naji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 01:22