We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

India
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

There are some great reviews around Riad Laayoune and Jean Claude's hospitality unfortunately its been quite tough to find any information on how to reach. Can anyone help?

If you have any other riads that you would suggest that would be great.

Thanks

Prashant

pheonix
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

Hi there,

i am presently in Morocco, i have been to Palis d'hotes (not sure about the spelling) ; it is a great riad with a perfect location. the view from the above roof is spectacular. hope this helps.

India
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

Thanks I shall check this out. Is this in the medina?

Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
12 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

Hello there! I'm going to be staying at the Riad Laayoun in early January based on reviews on TA as well. I had to search for it, but I finally found their website, here it is...

http://www.riadlocationfes.com

I think that Jean-Claude only very, very recently set up the ability to pay for a deposit to confirm a room via Paypal. If so, that would be good, as I had to pay my bank to execute an international wire transfer (I live in the US in Seattle, WA) and that was a pain. Good luck!

India
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

thank you soo much; however booked myself at riad jona and am staying here now; great place

5. Re: Riad Laayoune - Contact Details?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Fes