We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Double Entry Visa for Canadians

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Double Entry Visa for Canadians

I'm entering Zimbabwe by 4x4 truck at Beitbridge, from South Africa.

I'm entering Zambia from Chirundu Border.

I'll be staying in Livingstone for 4 nights.

I would like to walk across the bridge into Zimbabwe to enter Victoria Falls Park.

QUESTIONS:

Can Canadians get a double entry Visa for Zimbabwe?

Is the KazaVisa still available?

Does the KazaVisa allow for double entry?

What is the best way to get a double entry visa for Canadians?

Thank you.

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
296 posts
112 reviews
1. Re: Double Entry Visa for Canadians

Hi

Canadians cannot get a double entry visa to Zimbabwe - only a single entry visa for $75.

Canadians are able to get the Univisa for $50 but it is not (according to their website) available at Beitbridge or the point where you initially enter Zimbabwe.

That said, it's worth asking at Beitbridge to see if you can get it. If you can't at Beitbridge, it's worth asking again when you enter Zambia.

Assuming you can't get it at either of these points, I think you'll need to get a single entry for Zim then a single entry for Zambia then a Univisa when you cross from Zambia to Zim at Vic Falls. That will get you into Zim and then back into Zambia afterwards.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Double Entry Visa for Canadians

Thank you!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Double Entry Visa for Canadians

Is it possible to enter at Beitbridge and pay for the Zimbabwe Visa, then stop at the Harare Airport and get a UNIVISA?

Then continue on land to Zambia.

4. Re: Double Entry Visa for Canadians

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Zimbabwe