We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Visa

Wanted to ask if I need a visa on arrival for Zimbabwe how many pages for a double entry visa ?

I am also going to Botswana and Kenya but don’t need any visa at all .

I have 2 blank pages

And 2 other pages with one stamp in the corner .

Is this enough ?

According to my travel agent it’s ok

But bit worried ..

any information would be highly appreciated

6 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Visa

I think 2 pages was going to be enough if you were visiting 1 country only but if your agent says its fine then you have nothing to worry about.

United States
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
68 reviews
2. Re: Visa

Zimbabwe requires 2 blank pages and recommends at least 6 months validity on your passport. If neither Kenya nor Botswana stamp anything on those 2 blank pages then you will be fine for entry into Zimbabwe.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
227 posts
309 reviews
3. Re: Visa

And yes, you need a visa, but this can be obtained at the border crossing.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
4. Re: Visa

Do they give a double entry on one visa ? Or do I have to get 2 visa ?

I land in Victoria Falls so will need a visa to enter and then leave straight for Botswana( I don’t need any visa ) . will Botswana just stamp on a partly used page ?

and then I come back to Vic Falls after 6 days so hence I need a double entry visa .

I was looking on the net and it shows that some visa have single entry written and some double . That way I will be able to save one page

Do let me know any info welcome

United States
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
68 reviews
5. Re: Visa

You ask for and pay for a double entry visa upon arrival, which should be put on 1 page and marked as double entry. Whether you'll have a problem on re-entry since you won't then have 2 blank pages IDK, but if it were me I'd add pages or renew my passport with that few pages left. I wouldn't want to be denied entry for a passport requirement. If you chance it, I hope all goes smoothly.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
6. Re: Visa

Thanks fro your help and info .. unfortunately I don’t have the time to get more visa pages .. will take my chance with fingers crossed as it’s too late to cancel the trip ...

🙏🏻

Reply to: Visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Victoria Falls