We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Victoria falls from Cape Town/ visa

Level Contributor
144 posts
42 reviews
Flight Victoria falls from Cape Town/ visa

Greetings

We are a family of 3 ( 4 year old child ) from India ,and are planning a visit for 6-7days to Cape Town . We also wanted to do 2-3 days at Victoria Falls .

Could you please, guide us as to , what we can cover in these few days ,

We wanted to see the Falls we have heard so so much about .

I had a few queries please :-

1) I have seen there are direct flights From Cape Town. Which airlines would be most comfortable, especially with a child ?

2) will we get visa on arrival ?

3) where do we catch our return flight to India from , as it’s not feasible to travel back to Cape Town .

2) I also wanted to know if the days IV allocated to capw town (6-7) and 3 to Victoria are appropriate .

3) is there any other place I shoudl add to our itinerary.

With a child , and hectic work schedules we don’t want to move too much , but suggestions would be most most helpful !

Thank you in advance 😊

Regards

Rhythm

2 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
144 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Flight Victoria falls from Cape Town/ visa

Pardon my numbering ! I was adding some points 😊!

Broken Hill...
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Flight Victoria falls from Cape Town/ visa

Hi Rhythm

If you are on Indians passports, visa issued on arrival.Just make sure you have the cash payment with you (US$30.00 each- single entry) as the credit card machines can be problematic at times.

Love the falls, but I wouldn't be taking a child of four there, not just because s/he would be too young for a lot of activities there, but mainly because it is in a high risk malaria area, talk to your doctor and see what they think..

Cheers

Reply to: Flight Victoria falls from Cape Town/ visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted