We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions, book now or on the day there?

bolton, england
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
excursions, book now or on the day there?

so ive seen a few companys doing arranged tours to vic falls. sort ur hotel and a few excursions such as guided tour, helicopter flight ect. but there is many varying prices and as yet, not one can confirm a guided tour. but reading a bit on here sounds like its pretty easy to just do the tours and excursions on the day there.

so would i be a fool to just book a flight and a few nights acomidation and get excursions on the day, or should i get it all pre-booked?

Chicago
Level Contributor
79 posts
1. Re: excursions, book now or on the day there?

I would wait until you get there. There are a variety of companies offering a variety of activities. Some will give you a discount for booking multiple activities with them We used Safari Par excellence for a few activities and they were pretty good.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: excursions, book now or on the day there?

Hello,

You can book most things when you arrive, but there are two activities that tend to be booked up in advance: the elephant back safaris and the trips to Livingstone Island. If you want to do either of those I'd recommend booking in advance.

Cheers,

Julian

3. Re: excursions, book now or on the day there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 05:19