We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omo Valley Tour November 2018

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Omo Valley Tour November 2018

Hi,

I'm in the process of planning a 7 day tour around the Omo Valley starting from Arba Minch on 11th and finishing up in Jinka on 17th November 2018. I have contacted several local tour operators, but nothing is fixed yet, but I would like to camp or stay in local villages for some of the nights and not rush through the area. If anyone would like to share the costs and the experience, then it would be great if you could join me.

3 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
2,674 posts
351 reviews
1. Re: Omo Valley Tour November 2018

I visited the Surma and Mursi tribes earlier this year and I believe that it is the most awesome and authentic cultural experience that one can ever have in Africa. I stayed there for four nights with a group of 6 other people. I urge you to do it. I would post on www.Safaritalk net if you are interested in finding other people interested in going on a trip with you. I also know a superb travel agent who you can contact.

Huntingdon, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Omo Valley Tour November 2018

Thanks for the recommendation for www.Safaritalk net - I didn't know it existed! I would also be interested in the contact details of the travel agent you mentioned, so please can you pm them to me.

1 post
3. Re: Omo Valley Tour November 2018

I am tour Guide and driver in jinka Ethiopia I provide good tour with raison able prices my Page is discovery Omo valley

Reply to: Omo Valley Tour November 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted