We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Write a review

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Write a review

Hi, We just returned from an excellent rip to Ethiopia with a great tour guide? How do I write a review?

Lindis

Level Contributor
1,522 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Write a review

TripAdvisor lets you review hotels, vacation rentals, attractions or restaurants. You do it by finding the business in the search box. People who only offer guiding are not supposed be be listed. You could write something on this forum if you really liked your guide and you're a genuine customer and not the guide doing a self-promotion.

Edited: 25 June 2017, 00:58
Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,096 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Write a review

You could write a trip report, explaining fully how you found this wonderful tour guide, how you booked your arrangements with him, and his name/company details, what he organised for you, precise and full details of the trip he organised for you, the sights seen, the cost, and which other companies you researched and rejected before trusting your trip to the guide you are so impressed with.

In this way, other members will have some meaningful details upon which they can make informed choices and decisions on their proposed trips to Ethiopia.

Best regards,

Mondial

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Write a review

Yigo of Endless Ethiopia Tours, provided an excellent tour guide service as he organized and executed a personalised travel itinerary to the various historical cities of Bahirdar, Gondar, Axum and Lalibela returning to Addis Ababa.This trip was seamless and worry free. He made excellent choices in the hotels and restaurants that we frequented. His knowledge of the history, people,and areas we visited was truly inspiring. His endless love of the cultural and historical knowledge of his country was very evident. He continues to educate himself on the many aspects of his country making the trip interesting and current. This is my second time around with Yigo. This time I brought my husband and a girlfriend with me, because I was so impressed by Yigo's honesty, knowledge, empathy and kindheartedness, without being pushy and overwhelming. His professional touch was only surpassed by his aim to ensure we left Ethiopia, with a greater understanding and love of his beautiful country. We cannot stop talking to our friends about what a great trip this was. The price was also very reasonable for the excellent service received. We are already planning our next trip with Yigo to the Southern Ethiopian region to visit the Omo people! Lindis Collins-Bacchus June 2017

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Write a review

I and my husband arrived, with a group and an Israeli guide, at Addis on 25/Sep and there met Yigo the local guide who accompanied us from Axum to the Omo valley.

Yigo is blessed with three main skills:

He is very knowledgeable about local beliefs( especially Christianity), culture, art, nature, wildlife, geography, demography etc.

His English is fluent

He has a lovable personality - always ready to listen, assist and teach (without being pushy). He is very precise and responsible and makes you feel secure.I love his country and people thanks to his kindness and professionality.

Meira Halavee Israel

5. Re: Write a review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Addis Ababa
Recent Conversations