I have a 17 hour layover in Addis Abba Bole Airport on way to SA in November. Am flying with Ethiopian airlines. Any answers to any questions will help.
I have a few questions:
1) Is it safe to stay in the airport for 17 hours? (I mean in terrms of petty theft etc).
2) Do Ehtiopian Airlines provide accomodation for such a long layover (has not been made clear)
3) Can you do any one day tours from the airport that are safe and vetted?
4) What actually is there to do in Addis airport?
5) Does anyone recommend any accomodation near the airport?