We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Arlington, Virginia
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Hi, I will be visiting Uganda in December 2018. I would like to go to Bwindi NP for one gorilla trek, Lake Bunyonyi, QENP, and Kibale NP for CHEX, Does anyone have suggestions on tour operators?

I will be flying into Kigali so ideally the tour would start there and end in Entebbe/Kampala. I'm also looking for suggestions on accommodation (on the cheaper side, doesn't have to be fancy but has to be clean).

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Bwindi Lodge
Bwindi Lodge
160 Reviews
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Lake Bunyonyi
Lake Bunyonyi
118 Reviews
Kabale, Uganda
Kibale National Park
Kibale National Park
Western Region, Uganda
Kigali
Kigali
Kigali Province, Rwanda
Entebbe
Entebbe
Central Region, Uganda
Kampala
Kampala
Central Region, Uganda
17 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
45 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

I've been using Insight Safari holidays and so far they are good-i haven't gone on my actual trip yet but they have been easy to deal with so far. I've also read a lot of good things about them so decided to book with them.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,309 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

I have been using Churchill Safaris for all of my trips since 2002. Very reliable people.

They can handle that trip for you easily.

www.churchillsafaris.com

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Hi Arlington, I used Uganda Adventure safaris for the safari to Murchison falls national park and they were good. My family also traveled with them to murchison falls and they loved there services. I again joined there firm trip to queen Elizabeth, bwindi for five days which was one of the best safaris that I did during my time in Uganda. Generally Uganda is a beautiful country, nice people and there is a lot to see there. I'm already planning to visit again in future and I will probably do Gollira trekking this time with Uganda Adventure Safaris(www.ugadventure-safaris.com). Try them I'm sure they will provide some helpful information.

Safe travels.

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Queen Elizabeth National Park
Queen Elizabeth National...
Western Region, Uganda
New Zealand
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Hello I hope you have a wonderful trip.We have used Muky Tours for all our travel over the past 4 years and the drivers and guides are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in meeting your tour arrangements and your accommodation budgets. They do a personalized tour that gives you some flexibility.

I think there web site is down today but this may help.

+256 705 041753

https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/Attraction_Rev…

Fort Portal, Uganda
Level Contributor
126 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

I use local and trained tour guide.

Cheap and reliable

Contact e-mail: aelguide1@gmail.com

Nevada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

We used Uganda Adventure safaris on our Safaris to murchison falls, Kibale, Queen Elizabeth, bwindi and lake mburo. So helpful and reliable. Reach them via there website www.ugadventure-Safaris.com

Enjoy Uganda.

Mentioned in this post
Uganda
Uganda
Africa
Kibale National Park
Kibale National Park
Western Region, Uganda
Western Region, Uganda
Uganda
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Hello, Touralnd cottages in Kisoro is just near only 2 hours drive from Kigali airport. Airport pick ups are also provided

Mentioned in this post
Kisoro
Kisoro
Western Region, Uganda
Kigali
Kigali
Kigali Province, Rwanda
Uganda
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Itinerary

Day one: Pick up from Kigali drive to Lake Buyonyi depending on your time of arrival we have late community walk or boat cruise

Day two: have morning boat cruise with boat breakfast tour the island around the lake and come back for lunch and later in the afternoon drive to Bwindi.

Day three: Gorilla trekking and evening Community walk

Day four: Transfr to Queen Elizabeth via Ishasha for tree climbing lions then later check in your Hotel for lunch . After Lunch go for evening a game drive in Kasenyi side for the cats , Elephants and many more animals

Day Five: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise in Kazinga Channel

Day six: Morning game drive for what we missed then transfer to Kibale forest

Day Seven: Chimp Habituation

Day Eight: Drive back to Kampala stop at Equator. Go for your evening flight.

Info@tourlanduganda.com

Mentioned in this post
Kigali
Kigali
Kigali Province, Rwanda
Bwindi Lodge
Bwindi Lodge
160 Reviews
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Western Region, Uganda
Kazinga Channel
Kazinga Channel
424 Reviews
Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda
Kibale National Park
Kibale National Park
Western Region, Uganda
Kampala
Kampala
Central Region, Uganda
kampala
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

Hello Pauline,

I would reccommend for you Churhill Safaris for they have been in the field for many years.

They have experienced safari guides.

No dought, book a safari with them,you will have no regrets.

10. Re: Uganda itinerary and tour operators

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2018, 13:35

Reply to: Uganda itinerary and tour operators
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted