We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

2 posts
Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

Hi Everyone

This post is to warn everyone about "Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited". I paid advance to these guys for hotel and cab booking for my vacation and they were amazingly friendly till the time they got money. But as soon as they received money they stopped answering phones and emails.

When my wife called them from a different number their "manager" answered the phone but when questioned he used abusive language and boasted about wealth and power of the owners. On call with me, a different guy threatened me that if I submitted bad reviews to any site about their company they will sue me for defamation.

Guys beware of these frauds.

Thanks Nikhil

17 replies to this topic
6 posts
11. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

Hello guys! just an update on this. I have made a complaint in the Consumer Forum/Helpline and Cyber law crime too against this fraudsters. I am also going to write to all the popular travel portals and payment gateways to be aware of this company.

6 posts
12. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

Any update u got ?

They did fraud with me also . I am going to complain

6 posts
13. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

Why u r posting fake review, for fraud company . U are also involved in this fraud ?

6 posts
14. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

Yes u are right u should put FIR for this company

This is fraud company

6 posts
15. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

It's a fraud company donot book any trip with this after reciving the money they will not reply to you .

6 posts
16. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

U r right

1 post
17. Re: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited

I have also been a victim almost 2 months back i just register a case at mumbai and at cyber crime hoping for best

Reply to: Mydesiretrip aka ORIAMO Private Limited
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted