We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 day THSR pass inquiry

Cebu City...
5 posts
3 day THSR pass inquiry

Hello everyone I am going to Taiwan this coming November and I would just like to check if the THSR pass is a good option to take since I am planning to include Tainan and the Chimei Museum in the itinerary.

By chance does the pass include the route from Taoyuan Airport to Tainan to Chimei Museum and back?

1 reply
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
1. Re: 3 day THSR pass inquiry

The 3 day THSR pass is Unlimited rides to anywhere for THSR only.You can travel to tainan using THSR but you still need to take bus to transfer from THSR To TRA in Most THSR stations unless like Taipei THSR & TRA are walkable distance.

To Tainan Chimei museum is nearer to Baoan TRA railyway station.You can take a direct bus from Tainan THSR or transfer to TRA to get there.More details at www.chimeimuseum.org & THSR timetable more details for 3days THSR pass you can check up Klook that offer cheaper rate for pass then counter.My advise to you is that if you are just going to Tainan?Is better to check the 1way ticket price

& compares total which is cheaper.

Reply to: 3 day THSR pass inquiry
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tainan
Recent Conversations