We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour and minsu in Yilan

Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Tour and minsu in Yilan

Hi,

have anyone has recommendation for minsu and driver to bring around in Yilan?

I have searched the threads but seem that there was no recommendation for drivers in Yilan.

Have some places of interest in mind like Tai Ping Shan and the turtle island, but guess need to engage the service of driver to bring around these places.

singapore
Level Contributor
130 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

My family and I went to Yilan last December. We stayed in this euro style minsu and we really like it alot even though it is quite costly. We thought since we had saved from the cheap and budget hotel in Taipei then we decided to spluge on the Minsu in Yilan. We had no regrets as our kids enjoyed staying in the Minsu and running around in the yard.

Do check out the website and you can check with the owner, Mr Xu about the transportation as he is a very helpful guy and he can help you to source for transportation.

Rothenburg Bed and Breakfast

0988-069716許先生

0988-069715 許太太

http://www.rothenburglodge.tw

Enjoy Yilan!

Singapore
Level Contributor
671 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

Hi seedsingapore,

Can i check what you do at Yilan ?

Does the owner provide free transport to train station or night mkt ?

Thks.

Rgds,

Low

Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

Hi seedssingapore,

I have also found this minsu via a blog. The place is really beautiful based on the photos, but the accommodation price have exceeded our group's budget. =(

Anyway, thanks for yr recommendation. Appreciate your reply.

^_^

sg
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

Suggest you visit the NATAS Taiwan stand for information on other minsus.

Taiwan minsus are heavily promoted this time. For Yilan minsus and other places around Yilan, you can collect a lot of information/brochures from them.

Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

Thanks Paineu for your info.

My frd has managed to get some brochures for me at the fair. Looking thrg now...

^_^

Penang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
43 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

Hi... I'm interested to find minsus in Yilan too for my upcoming trip in May... I'm from Malaysia, and the NATAS Taiwan is in Singapore... Couldn't make it there...

Any web suggestions for minsus in Yilan? Miko09, if it is possible, can you e-mail me the scans of the brochures?

Thanks a lot people... =D

7. Re: Tour and minsu in Yilan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2010, 01:18