We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freego bus to TS Hotel (and back to airport)

Which Taipei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Freego bus to TS Hotel (and back to airport)

Hi, does anyone know if freego still drop u outside TS hotel like always? Ive taken freego during my past 2 visits but its been like 1.5yrs ago.

Also, do they sell return tickets as well? since i will need transport from TS hotel back to Airport on my last day.

Many thanks in advance.

Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Taiwan, Taipei, Taichung
Level Contributor
8,752 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Freego bus to TS Hotel (and back to airport)

Freego bus (飛狗巴士) buses serve the link between Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) and Taipei Songshan Domestic Airport (桃園機場往台北松山機場). Bus service hours at TTIA is from 0530 to 0100 hrs. Bus service hours at Songshan Domestic Airport is from 0400 to 2300 hrs. Bus frequency: 15 to 20 mins interval (during peak), 20 to 30 mins interval (during off-peak) Fare: NT$140 (adult one-way) NT$260 (adult return) Purchase ticket at Free Go bus counter at Airport. Travel time: About 50 mins. The last bus that goes into XMD departs TTIA at 1830 hrs.

Free Go Bus: http://www.freego.com.tw

Sentosa Island...
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Freego bus to TS Hotel (and back to airport)

I was there in Dec 2010. YOu can buy return tickets. Return date no need to fix, just call them the day before to arrange pick up and timing.

I think they are quite flexible, just tell them your hotel and they will mostly likely drop you near by if the hotel is not too ffar off from their route.

3. Re: Freego bus to TS Hotel (and back to airport)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2012, 01:19