We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

floating markets

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
floating markets

hi. im off to bankok in a couple of weeks. i would like to visit floating markets. does anyone know which is the best one, ive heard some are more touristy than others. would like to see the markets along the railway as well, can this been done at the same time.

1. Re: floating markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 20:35
2. Re: floating markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 February 2013, 20:35
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
13,898 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: floating markets

Go spam some other forum....

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: floating markets

I did a great tour with Tour with Tong which was good we did the markets early before to many tourist arrived and also did a behind the scenes tour.

…blogspot.com.au/2013/02/bangkok-2013.html

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
21,076 posts
1,449 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: floating markets

Thanaporrn

Your 3 posts all recommend the same person. Self promotion is not allowed. Be wary of using this person.

Reported.

Tommo

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: floating markets

Thankyou.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: floating markets

Yes Thankyou, they didn't even answer the question, so I was wary.

London, United...
Level Contributor
335 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: floating markets

I had just that dilemma a few months ago. This is the link to what I thought of them all. I hope you find it helpful. Have fun.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
709 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: floating markets

I did the train market and a floating marketing with private guide, Nook. Highly recommend her. She was great because she was able to give us the local knowledge, rather than us just "looking" at the markets.

I loved the train market especially. :) I'm coming back to Bangkok this year and will make sure I'm there to see it again.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
32 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: floating markets

Can you give me some more details about the train and floating market?

How much time would one need to cover these 2 places?

I will be in Bangkok on 27th Feb. Thanks!