We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ask help to arrange itinerary

Philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
ask help to arrange itinerary

hi, i will visit pattaya this coming 20-21 nov. ill arrive on 20 nov. ill depart from bangkok 10am by bus so estimate time arrive in pattaya around 1-2pm. and ready to explore pattaya .

i already make a list where to go. here are the list.

- SILVERLAKE

- BUDHA LASER

- NONG NOOCH GARDEN

- mini siam

- PATTAYA hill (wat khao phra bat)

- wat phra yai

ill leaving pattaya 21 nov (havent set the time yet) maybe after lunch my plan.

maybe some1 could help to arrange the itinerary with that activity? im planing to rent motorcycle.

TIA.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
18,533 posts
1. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

Can you stay longer? Pattaya has cheaper hotels than Bangkok. Read some of the cautions on this travel forum for riding motorcycles.

In a strange city on your own with various "things of interest" you will benefit by having more time.

Look at a map and see where everything is located. Decide what is most important and do those things first.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
2. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

Visit the Koh Larn Island.

Level Contributor
6,260 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

Your really have only given yourself half a day in pattaya, as once you have checked in to your hotel and settled in, it will be mid afternoon.

You really will need a lot more time to do everything you want to do OP, let alone the above posters idea of going to an island.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

In a full day it's unlikely you'd manage more than two of your choices, although a few of them are in the same area. Have you ever driven a motorbike in Thailand before or do you intend to hire a bike and driver to visit these places either way you'll need to allow time to arrange the hire of the bike which is going to reduce the time you have even more.

Read the reviews of all your attractions and pick the one that appeals most, spend the rest of your time looking around Pattaya, shopping or finding a nice restaurant.

Haven't you already asked this question a few months ago and most likely received the same answers.

Edited: 24 October 2017, 23:56
Philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

thanks all for the suggestion.

@infidelal

i hope i can stay longer. but i can not. thats why i choose stay bangkok longer than pattaya.

ill try to find about riding motorcycles there. tq

@tomj100

yes i already ask quesiton before, but this time i already summary it. become only few place i will visit. unlike before i have so many list.

and about the motor, yes i will hire a motor there.

never drive in Thailand. but i drive in indonesia and philippines and i have international license. so i think will not have problem with that. hehe..

how about this itin, im planing like this :

PLAN 1

arrive around 1-2 pm after drop our bag at hotel, straight hire a motor and go to :

- SILVERLAKE (1 hours top)

- BUDHA LASER (30 mins top)

after this in afternoon (sunset time) go to

- PATTAYA hill (wat khao phra bat)

- wat phra yai

and then next day early in the morning

- NONG NOOCH GARDEN (around 2-3 hours)

- mini siam (1 hours)

then go back to bangkok maybe around lunch around 2-3pm

PLAN 2

arrive around 1-2 pm after drop our bag at hotel, straight hire a motor and go to :

- mini siam (1 hours)

- PATTAYA hill (wat khao phra bat) 1 hour

- wat phra yai 1 hour

and then next day early in the morning around 7 am.

- NONG NOOCH GARDEN (around 2-3 hours)

- SILVERLAKE (1 hours top)

- BUDHA LASER (30 mins top)

then go back to bangkok maybe around lunch

other question :

- wat khao phra bat with wat phra yai are the same (so so) or really different? visit 1 enough or both?

TQ so much!!!

Edited: 25 October 2017, 01:52
Singapore
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
6. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

That is a lot to do , you can find drivers with vehicles and show where you want to go and they will give you a price , pity you do not have longer as you will spend a lot of time between places

Philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

yes @singlouissa, dont have much time :(

that the best itin i can make. i hope i can make it.

thx for the suggestion

8. Re: ask help to arrange itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2018, 00:17