We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need info about good budget hotel

3 posts
Save Topic
Need info about good budget hotel

Hi All,

This is my first solo international travel . I will be at pattaya for 2 nights in jan 2018. Looking for a budget hotel at maximum 1000 baht per night. Clean ans safe rooms are the most priority. Searched in different sites and realy confused. If anyone can provide some hotel names that would be realy helping for me.

I want to enjoy the night life and meet new people.

Which area in pattaya would be a suitable location to book.

7 replies to this topic
stockport
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

Check status court, should be able to get a room for 1000 baht in january

England
Level Contributor
163 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

Have a look at Lek Hotel, Boss Suites, Skaw Beach Hotel and The Apex Hotel. they are all in Central Pattaya on the Second Road, under 1000 Baht per night and near to bars, shopping and on the Baht Bus route.

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

if you want to stay on Walking street check out the Walking street guesthouse , I have stayed there before and no problems

Level Contributor
5,271 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

"Clean ans safe rooms are the most priority. Searched in different sites and realy confused"

OK, i think to be able to answer your question we first need to know what's causing you to be so confused. Is it the location, budget, booking system?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,516 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

I think it is Sutus Court in post #1. 5 5 5

http://www.sutuscourt.com/

Ice Inn. Good location. Not far from Apex and near nightlife.

http://www.iceinnpattaya.com/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29…

-

"Searched in different sites and realy confused."

Well, if you had pulled up this "TripAdvisor Pattaya Forum" on a laptop or other big screen computer and did a forum search for cheap hotels you would get several posts.

"Which area in pattaya would be a suitable location to book."

Look at a map of Pattaya on your computer. All along Pattaya Sai Song and Pattaya Beach Road plus Soi Boukhaw you will find nightlife. Also on several connecting sois. You have some good sample hotels above. You can walk to many things from these hotels such as restaurants, malls, street vendors, etc.

"Clean ans safe rooms are the most priority."

It's only 2 nights. You are not buying the place. The rooms should be reasonably clean. All of the above places have A/C and private bathroom with hot water. Clean sheets, TV and usually free wifi.

SAFETY. Of course you should use safety boxes or safes when using these rooms - even rooms in expensive hotels too! Your safety is compromised by the guests you invite in! If you plan on inviting ladyboys or ladies to your room make sure your wallet, passport, phone and any other valuables are locked up! Don't take any drinks from random guests you invite to your room. If you get stupid drunk don't get into arguments with anyone and end up in trouble. My advice is to avoid chatting up ladies and guys who look like ladies walking Beach Road really late at night!

Map of Pattaya:

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Up to you!

Edited: 01 November 2017, 21:00
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

Thanks for the reply.

3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need info about good budget hotel

Thanks for all the reply. Sorry for posting without much searching in the forum.:).

I got some good info to continue with my booking.

Reply to: Need info about good budget hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted