We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel Breakfast

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ladyboy40
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Best Hotel Breakfast

Hi, my wife and I heading to Pattaya mid July. We will be enjoying the evening delights of Pattaya for drinks and food but really enjoy getting up to a good breakfast (English type and more). Which of the 4/5* star hotels do a great breakfast that'll make us set our alarms before we enjoy the delights of Pattaya. A good breakfast is really important to us. Thank you for any help.

Bergen, Hordaland...
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

This hotel have very good breakfast: LK Empress

agoda.com/nb-no/…

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,000 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

Breakfast is a cheap meal in Pattaya. Some small private restaurants have simple Western breakfasts starting around 45 baht. Even supermarket restaurants serve breakfast. There are cheaper "no star" rating hotels that have "all you can eat" buffets starting around 150 baht. Not as fancy looking as a 5 star hotel but good enough for many people.

Perhaps you should make sure the "4 or 5 star" hotel you stay in has a buffet service for a start. I never had a reason to seek out a 5 star place to eat at where the meals cost as much as a cheap hotel room. (Small hotel with air conditioning, private toilet, TV and linen begins around 600 baht.)

From a forum check:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293919-i9439-k509…

I never felt paying a lot more for my buffet breakfast made it taste that much better! Not with my money anyway!

Happy eating.

ladyboy40
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

C'mon folks, help me out here!! I require good feedback on hotel breakfast, 4/5 star. i reaaly dont want any cheap breakfasts elswhere, etc. Please hlep with hotel breakfasts.

ladyboy40
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

C'mon folks, help me out here!! I require good feedback on hotel breakfast, 4/5 star. i reaaly dont want any cheap breakfasts elswhere, etc. Please hlep with hotel breakfasts.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,607 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa

Not been for a while but used to do a very decent breakfast, but then I think Marriott are pretty standardised about breakfast.

London, United...
Level Contributor
12,951 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

Would expect all 4/5 star hotels to put out a good breakfast.

ladyboy40
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

So would I!!!!! But I would really like some hotel breakfast REVIEWS!!!

West Yorkshire.
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

Dusit Thani is an excellent buffet breakfast and an excellent hotel. It is on the baht bus route so you can get everywhere in Pattaya cheaply.

The hotel sometimes appears very expensive but if it has one or more promotions running some good bargains are available.

Book by the end of February and get a free weekend evening buffet dinner is one offer another is pay for ten nights and get ten free.

I have no business connection with the hotel.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

Royal Cliff also has a great buffet breakfast.

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
986 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Hotel Breakfast

I'd also recommend the Dusit Thani the breakfast buffet is wonderful although it can be very busy if you pick the wrong time to go down, there is everyhting you'd want to have for breakfast it even fills up our 13 year old son but there again his idea of breakfast is bacon, bacon or more bacon. If you upgrade to one of the club room the breakfast is served in a differant restaurant its just as good but the children prefer the main venue.

Get answers to your questions about Pattaya