We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha tram

Level Contributor
28 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Nha tram

Looking to spend 2nd week of out trip in a lovely hotel by a beach. Is Nha tram quite a lively area? I'm reading its the 'place to party' whereas we just want to relax somewhere with a lovely beach/hotel. The islands off the south coast look £££.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,043 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nha tram

To relax,

Mui ne or Phu quoc.

If you repost with the correct name of the location 'Nha trang', you may get more responses.

Mark

Asia
Level Contributor
861 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha tram

I think I didn't see the hotels/resorts in Nhatram have private beach or I was just in the city center and didn't see all. Most hotels I saw are on the other side of the street and people had to cross streets to sea bathe.

3. Re: Nha tram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 00:17