We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

london
2 posts
Save Topic
is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

please can someone tell me if there is nice disco in Dhaka?& where is it?

Dhaka
Destination Expert
for Bangladesh
Level Contributor
381 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

Yes, nice disco is available at all five star hotel. You can try one of this five star hotel.

Enjoy your best.

london
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

tnx

Dhaka
Destination Expert
for Bangladesh
Level Contributor
381 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

Welcome

4. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2012, 06:10
UK
Level Contributor
874 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

You may also wish to go to the clubs. Don't know which clubs are popular but they usually have a dance floor.

Make sure you have transportation to return to your accommodation as some of these places may not have taxis outside their doors, if your plan is to stay there during the twilight hours.

Canton of Zurich...
Level Contributor
9 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

There aren't really any clubs in the Western sense in Dhaka. The in-house clubs/bars at 5* hotels seem to have a lot of hookers. There are some exceptions of good events at places like the Radisson.

The other option is to go to expat clubs, but most require some kind of membership to get in, so you would need a local contact. The Dutch club is quite famous.

Dhaka
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

For the love of my life, I can't come up with a disco that a foreigner can just walk in to. Either at your 5* hotels, but still they're not going to be the clubbing experience you're likely to look for.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

Dhaka is not into club culture. So you won't get the clubbing experience you want, like in Europe or any other part of the world. If you know locals then you can join the in house parties, they are mad :)

9. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2012, 01:06
London
Level Contributor
82 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: is there any nice disco in dhaka?& where is it?

Hello All, by saying Disco, I am assuming that one meant a club/bar/pub with a dance floor where you would go and have fun, probably which has a cover charge after late evening!

I will be surprised if there is anything like this in Dhaka, although I heard many stories. But I guess all of them requires local connections, which would grant you privilege to members only places.

I guess one might find places similar to this definition (club) in the posh hotels of Dhaka city, but I guess by far that can not be comparable to a clubbing experience which exists even in other southeast asian countries or fareast.

I guess the expat clubs may be the only hopeful options but other than that, if you are thinking that as you are visiting a city as a traveller why not chk the nightlife in there, have some booze, make some friends and come back to your hotel and sleep it off, unfortunately its not that easy in Dhaka!!!