We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Hello,

Im trying to organise some volunteer work at Sen Sok International University Hospital but cannot find a email on the entire website. I know this is a tricky question but does anyone have any recent exsperience with the hospital?

Many Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15,164 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Try either or both of these:

uisabo@yahoo.com

info@ssiuh.com

Best regards. Ian

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Thanks heaps Ian

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Hi, just wondering if you got any volunteer work? My son's girlfriend is a nurse and she is hoping to volunteer in a hospital in Cambodia

adelaide
Level Contributor
43 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

national pediatric hospital in PP also take medical and nursing volunteers and are very easy to contact. Great experience.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Thanks for your reply, they are in China at the minute then heading to Cambodia... do you know what is the best visa to apply for? (They hold British passports) They are having problems with internet access and I'm trying to find out what I can for them.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

When you say they take medical and nursing staff, do they take medical students as volunteers?

iloilo city
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

hi iam roselyn porras from philippines..iam a newly registered nurse i would like to apply like in this hospital,,where can i past my resume,,thank you,

san clemente, CA
Level Contributor
29 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

Preah Kossamak Hospital takes volunteers, but it was just doctors or medical residents when I worked there last yr. May want to check with Health Volunteers Overseas. They arranged my mission. Amazing experience!!!

9. Re: Volunteer Work at Sen Sok International University Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 00:18