We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

california
Level Contributor
1,358 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

Hello,

I am trying to find out if the giant Ibis bus passenger drop off for SR-PP leg as the same location for passenger to depart from PP - Kampot . If anyone here already taken that route please give me your inputs .

From what I have learned SR-PP took 6 hrs . Therefore, If I leave SR at 7:45am, I will arrive PP at 1:45am .

My plan is after I arrive to PP, I will take the bus depart from PP to Kampot at 2:45pm . I don't know if that will give me enough time to collect luggage and boarding the next bus to Kampot with Giant Ibis . Please advise and thank you

Mentioned in this post
Kampot
Kampot
Kampot Province, Cambodia
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
14,704 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

Yes, it is the one and the same office at House # 03, Street Number 106 alongside the site of the Phnom Penh Night Market.

The Giant Ibis service PP-REP-PP is about half an hour slower than the Mekong Express service due to the fact that the Giant Ibis buses do not have a toilet on board and consequently make two comfort stops en route unlike the Mekong Express's one stop. Consequently the trip time is closer to six and a half hours and especially so with all of the current road works along RN #6.

BTW - the recent Mekong Express buses I've traveled on between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap have been fitted with Wi-Fi.

Best regards. Ian

Camp Phnom Penh @ private home stay (room only).

Mentioned in this post
Phnom Penh's Night Market
Phnom Penh's Night Market
627 Reviews
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Mekong Express
Mekong Express
322 Reviews
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh
Cambodia
Siem Reap
Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
2. Re: Giant Ibus Buses station drop off and depart ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 01:19