We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Cannes
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

My husband and I are considering a 10 day Turkey tour visiting Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Ephesus through Jasminne Tours. Has anyone had any experience with Jasminne Tour Company? Thanks.

Barcelona, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hello

We are in the same situation... we are considering to contract our holidays in Turquey through the Jasminne tour , Have you received any coment about this agency ? Many thanks

Barcelona, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hello

We are in the same situation... we are considering to contract our holidays in Turquey through the Jasminne tour , Have you received any coment about this agency ? Many thanks

Cannes
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hello,

We didn't receive any comments about the agency, but we have booked a tour with them at the end of April as they were very quick to respond to our emails and questions. My fingers are crossed for our trip.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hi,

We are also considering a tour but not until June so would love to hear about your experience after your tour is finished.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
7 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hi!

All out there, will appreciate if you come back and post your views on them. We will be there, for sure in Turkey this June, please do not forget to post your commends about them. Or even about the ompany that you all travelled with.

Istanbul
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hello

If you would like to get more information about us please check our testimonials site http://www.jasminnetour.com/company.htm . We can give you our guest email addresses and you can contact with them to get better information about us and our services.

Thank you ,!!!

Istanbul
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Thank you for booked tours with us. I hope you will enjoy your trip in Turkey. We running Jasminne Tour over 10 years and we have good experience about Turkey. We will try to our best for you as we did for all our guests.

See you in Istanbul

Erdal

Atlanta, Georgia
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Did anyone actually use JASMINNE Tours? Please let me know how it was.

Thanks,

Ram.

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Hi,

Go for Jasminne Tours! They are fantastic. We've booked our travel through that agency (11 day tour package) last July 15-25, 2011 and it in perfect order, therefore we had one of the relaxing tour ever! Thanks to Ms Hulya and staff from Jasminne who arranged it perfectly. We had no problems from start to finish. I highly recommend Jasminne.

Regards.

Istanbul
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone use Jasminne Tour Company?

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback Nellie. It was a pleasure arranging your tour in Turkey.