We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

We will be crossing the Jordan border on a Saturday after spending two days in Petra. We have a domestic flight from Eilat to Tel Aviv at 20.00 Are taxis readily available on Saturdays?

Thanks for your answers.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
15,126 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

Yes taxis run all Saturday. You can either flag down on the street or have the hotel call one for you. Cost is around 35 shekels on Saturday.

Chana

Israel

Eilat, Israel
Destination Expert
for Taba, Eilat
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

At the exit gate of the border, if there are no taxis waiting, you can ask the security person to phone for a taxi and you can wait inside in the covered waiting area, with seats, soft and hot drinks machines. The driver will put on the meter and charge you as per, they also charge for each suitcase.

Eilat, Israel
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

Yes there are many taxis available, and if you ask the border guards, they will order one for you. If you need the phone of one. The fatal company is very reliable 972-8-6334141.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,473 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

Shouldn't make fun of it... but I don't think I'd want to use a fatal taxi company! I found it listed on a Hebrew website, and the name is most likely Fattal.

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

Thank you all for you responses.I have noted the number of the Fattal Taxi Company. Just wanted to make sure we would be able to get transport from the border to the airport .

6. Re: Taxi at the Jordan border to Eilat Airport on a Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2017, 01:16