We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

Hello guys! Several times we rented their bicycles. Now we have a lot of problems. Their terminal didn't fix the exact time of the bicycle's return, it happened all the days that we took them. Rent over half an hour is expensive. A large amount of money was written off the card because of incorrect system operation. Support is too bad, there is no urgent help, the office is far away and doesn't always work. Telephone assistance is only for Israeli citizens. The answer to the email comes not fast. They don't apologize to tourists and don't promise to fix anything. It's not a fact that they will agree to return the money. Where can I write a complaint in Israel?

6 replies to this topic
Modi'in-Maccabim-Re...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
17,968 posts
322 reviews
1. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

Here is a link to register complaints. There is a very good possibility that someone on staff speaks Russian. So I suggest that when you do call ask for a Russian speaking operator to help you. This may solve your issue, do perhaps to miscommunication. https:/…ReportingProblems.aspx

Chana

Israel

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

Thank you. But we've done it before. They respond very slowly and don`t bring any apologizes for their poor services. I just want to know the names of organizations that control and verify this company and write my complaint there. I don`t really believe that they exist with the support of the mayoralty of Israel.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,622 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

https:/…ReportingProblems.aspx try this link, also write an email in Russian and even a old-fashioned letter sent by mail.

Edited to add - this is the same link Chana gave. I'll try to find another one.

Edited: 31 May 2017, 11:45
israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,622 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

This is the fax number : 972-3-7708598 fax works better

israel
Level Contributor
734 posts
58 reviews
5. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

I dont know if these guys can handle complaints in English but they do run a non profit "watch dog" organization which has an amazing track record,

Link: http://emun.org/node/11019

I cannot find any English option on the site but I am sure that one of the Israeli DEs here will be able to help.

I used them to help solve a consumer issue I had and was very impressed.

Adam

1 post
2 reviews
6. Re: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?

Have same problems. The terminal did not distributed a bike to me but the telofun charged me for the whole day ! Beware of Tel o Fun !

Reply to: Who controls the work of renting Tel-o-Fun bikes in Israel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted