We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lebanon visa on arrival

Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Lebanon visa on arrival

Good Morning

Me and my wife are traveling in December and I know that i can get my visa on arrival, but i need to know what do i need to get visa on arrival

N.B. I am from egypt

9 replies to this topic
Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
1. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

Hello Mohamed,

To know what you should present at the passport control on arrival at Beirut airport, please read the following paragraph البند ثامنا on the website page of the Directorate General of General Security www.general-security.gov.lb/ar/posts/38

Best regards

Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
496 posts
231 reviews
2. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

You can get visa on arrival - just have your return flight - hotel booking ready

and i think they ask you to show 2000 USD .

Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

2000 USD per person or per couple?

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
4. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

What is meant by 2,000 USD is having enough money to cover your stay in Lebanon whether you are coming alone, with your wife or with your family.

Vordingborg, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

2000 US dollars seems a lot - is it ok to show a bank statement? If I have a return ticket and the contact info for my friend who is meeting me at the airport and who lives and works in Lebanon would that be ok? I am an EU country citizen and only visiting for 5 days and will be staying at my friends home.

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
6. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

EU passport holders do not need to show any amount of cash, they just fill in a landing card on board the plane, handed it in to the immigration police on arrival at Beirut airport, and get the visa based on the information they provide on the landing card, usually they are granted a one month free visa on arrival at the airport.

Vordingborg, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

Many thanks for the update and info about EU passport holders

Mumbai, India
10 posts
8. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

Hi, i am visiting from Lebanon from India and have a valid US visa. Can i get visa on arrival or i need to get visa before from India.

Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
9. Re: Lebanon visa on arrival

Hi Ankit,

If you are living in India, then you need to get the visa from the Lebanese embassy in New Delhi.

Best regards

Edited: 29 September 2018, 06:10
Reply to: Lebanon visa on arrival
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted